i need your hug,
to feel the warmth of your love
HELLO. noelle-missyouquiteterribly
.blogspot.com
it's my blog, don't like it? alt+f4, then you're out of here.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.




ShoutMix chat widget


<

Saturday, November 21, 2009 @ 6:32 AM
I will hold you in my heart until I can hold you in my arms.



Hello hello hello :]
I finally got the time to blog :D
& mmhhhhmmm, I did not sign in anything except this :DD
otherwise i'll be doing something else and I dont get to blog again.
so yeah anyways, went to sunway with Anne on thursday (:
watched 2 movies instead of 3, Christmas Carol & The Box ; watched the box halfway and went out cuz it was fuhreakinnn boring .___.
After Christmas Carol, went for lunch in sushi king. & Jingyi does not eat raw fish :O she ate so little ._.
then watched the box then shopping (:
Anne bought a handbag, shirt/ whateverit'sreallycalled, fake eyelashes ._. , nail polish, photobooth stickers.
I bought shoes, pair world thingy muhh jiggy, photobooth thingy, Cheryl's birthday prezzie.
Jingyi wanted to buy Justin Beiber's album but none of the shops were selling it yet :O She was so upset so she bought a magazine. She also bought a pair of sneakers :]
walked in and out of shops, dinner at Subway :D too bad Jingyi had to go home early so she dint get to join us for dinner. It was yummy like duhh ;)
then walked in and out of shops again xD Then heard LiYing calling me.
chit chat then walked some more :D :D :D and shop some more ;DDD
bla bla bla, I'm lazy to blog :P

-bye bye bye bye bye bye-


trying to think of something to do, trying to think of something, anything
just to keep me from thinking of you
you know it's not working out
'cause you're all that's on my mind
one thought of you is all it takes to leave the rest of the world behind
xo, nOelle :]