i need your hug,
to feel the warmth of your love
HELLO. noelle-missyouquiteterribly
.blogspot.com
it's my blog, don't like it? alt+f4, then you're out of here.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.




ShoutMix chat widget


<

Monday, October 19, 2009 @ 7:39 AM

hello hello hello :]
first of all, sorry I dint go to your open house Adam, my mom was such a bee-atch.
next, is my blogskin okay to whoever is reading this now? o_O
anyways, went to Wongie's hse the day before Adam's.
Had fun. Played with fireworks & saw a ginormous snail ._. seriously, it was huge & so eewwwwiee.
&& my mom is such a reckless driver ._.
OH oh OH! Liying is back x3 wheeeeee.
&&&! damn it, can somebody make me study? cause i dont know why im not ._.
lolololol
i want bubble tea >.<
i forgot what im supposed to blog about so,
the end.


I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life
And I thought hey
You know this could be something
Coz everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing
xo, nOelle :]