i need your hug,
to feel the warmth of your love
HELLO. noelle-missyouquiteterribly
.blogspot.com
it's my blog, don't like it? alt+f4, then you're out of here.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.




ShoutMix chat widget


<

Saturday, October 10, 2009 @ 8:02 AM

yes, no damn picture today.
I was supposed to go to Darien's birthday.
Then I called Jade & Ying to ask them whether they were going & they said they werent going
so I dint go also
which end up they went -,-
& they dint call me back.
sooo, I should've just went -,- since Onnia and Sabrina will be there also -,-
wtvr la -,-
oh well, dont care. But sorry I missed your party Darien
& i was supposed to go to Cheryl's mooncake party which I dint cause I dint feel like going anymore
sorry I dint call you or give you any notice Cheryl, I lost your number >.<



when I met you my heart went knock knock
now them butterflies in my stomach wont stop stop.
xo, nOelle -,-