i need your hug,
to feel the warmth of your love
HELLO. noelle-missyouquiteterribly
.blogspot.com
it's my blog, don't like it? alt+f4, then you're out of here.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.




ShoutMix chat widget


<

Friday, April 30, 2010 @ 5:08 AM
time is all I ask for

as much as they say they're the only thing that makes them happy
they'd always let go in the end;



HOHOHO. as usual. it's been a damn shittay long time since i've blogged.
well, exam's on right now -.-
stressed up. effed up. fml.
anyway, did so many things before this.
and I realized I have damn a lot of pictures in my phone O.O
i'll upload it when i'm free i guess (: which me 'free' is sooo not free ._.
haha. and even if i'm free I would forget to even upload it or I'll be like damn lazy to blog.
my blog has been dead and revived for so many times already.
sorry I drowned you in the emptiness of posts my dear bloggie :/
anyway, supposed to do the Nie thingy with Jade, Wei En, Hiffni, Wye Ming. Don't even know we'll have time to do it. toooo many projects and tooooo up tight with exams.
total stress -.-
anyway. today was maths exam.
how was it? ohhh, sooo easy.
BULLSHIT
maths was some effed up shit. SHIT I tell you SHIT. hate being rushed.
I dont wanna be rushed to anything. I wanna go with the flow. I wanna see what time brings.
OMG. this is so a whole new topic. ignore (:


aaannyyyywaaayyyy. I wonder why glee's not on anymore ._.
Maybe they changed the day or something. I've been so busy I don't even have time for tv anymore.
I miss glee ):

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I I I I I don't know what to do. it's so messed up.
will blog some other time. I don't really remember what to blog about :/
soo, bye.



it's just gonna be another chapter
in your book isn't it?
nothing ever changes, for once, I thought it would.
-fullstop-