i need your hug,
to feel the warmth of your love
HELLO. noelle-missyouquiteterribly
.blogspot.com
it's my blog, don't like it? alt+f4, then you're out of here.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.




ShoutMix chat widget


<

Sunday, February 14, 2010 @ 1:11 AM
i'm fragile

BOO! wowieeee!
it's been like 3 months since I blogged right? & people are like telling me to revive my blog ._.
haha, soooo, are you alive now bloggie? (:
anyways, it's the first day of Chinese New Year, so, HAPPY CNY ;D
and and and, Valentine's day. woots.
sooo, Happy Valentine's day too (:
So Jade got like 3 valentine thingy; candies, and a rose. how sweet.
what? me? nahhh, I got something nothing :X
what? yes, I do have a Valentine. I think. It's supposed to be Jade. But she probably ditched me for some dude. HAHA, & I heard that she got a bouquet of flowers from 'someone'. how sweet.
OMG! I still haven't finish reading Be Mine ._.whoops. haha.
so yeah, I'm blogging on the first day of CNY. why? Cause I read wonderful Anne's blog. And I friggin love her blogskin. haha.
I'm not going to Penang for CNY D: turns out hotels are fully booked :/ So, just gonna be visiting some relatives tomorrow. To collect ang pows of course ;D

OMG, I didnt even blog about New Year o.o so i'm just gonna layout a few things I did.
let's seeeeee, I went go Bukit Tinggi. The mount. not the mall. haha, then drove down, and up to genting, and down, and up to Bukit Tinggi again. LOL.
that's all x)

lets seeee, first day of school? hmm, it was boring -.-
that's all I have to say. nobody cares about the first day of school already Noelle -.- It's february.
soooo,

there are like so many friggin awesome movies I haven't watched yet.
& I WANNA WATCH VALENTINE'S DAY AND TOOTH FAIRY & SO MANY MORE
what else am I supposed to blog about? hahaha, nothing to read also ._.
not interesting at all right, readers?
I wanna change my blogskin but I cant find anything nicee like anne's :/
yes Anne, If you're reading, I'm gonna ask you to help me search for a blogskin. HAHA.
please & thank you my lovely anne (:
gosh. there's seriously nothing to blog about .________.
this post is like effin BORING, right right right? hell yeah.
I wanna go shopping BABEYH, I WANT TO SHOP!
if snowflakes were kisses, I'd send you a blizzard.


Half of my heart has a real good imagination,
Half of my heart's got you ♥
xo, nOelle :]